29 November 2011

A New Journey

Welcome to Zion Mountain Studio! 

 When I decided to start a blog, a gazillion ideas about what to write whirled in my head.  I think they flew away with the beautiful things I plan to paint until I see the white paper!!

Seriously, what do I have to say that someone else hasn't already said and probably much more eloquently!  (Big word, huh?!)

You'll find out fairly quickly, I'm not computer savvy.  When I send an e-mail, I'm never really sure it's going where it's supposed to.  I live in amazment when I download a photo to Facebook and it actually goes where I want it to!  So, don't be surprised at what you see here.  Or what gets left out that I thought was put in!

Hopefully, I'll learn more as time goes by and we get better acquainted.

I'll mostly write about art, music and the daily here and there that goes on.  Like you, I stay very busy and with the abundance of new stuff to learn, I rarely get bored.  So, join me on this journey we call life.  

Until next time...

Sherry


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sherry! Your feet are wet now so there's no turning back. I look forward to seeing the world of art and music through your eyes.
    Tchao-wow,
    Ruca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first post, Sherry! It's looking good... x

    ReplyDelete