04 March 2013

Hey World


Hey World!!
It's dreary and it's cold and it's a beautiful morning!  How can I say that?  Well, God is good for one thing and He's blessed me beyond measure.  
Many of those blessings are what some people 
would never consider a blessing, 
but for me they're huge. 
Another thing is, 
it feels SO good to realize where you're supposed to be in life and what you're supposed to do. 
 I've always wondered what I would be when I grew up 
and envied 
(I know, I'm not supposed to do that)
people who had it all figured out when they were young.  Oh, I think of the years gone by 
just trying to find my place, 
my little spot in the world.
 I can't say they were wasted 
because I've got the most loving family
and got to raise two wonderful kids.
I've been blessed with six grandchildren
and have one more coming in June!
Wasted...no!
Could I have utilized it a little better?
Probably.  But, that was yesterday.  Today is now.
Now is all I'm going to devote time to.


 These are a few more snapshots of
herbs drawn and painted
in the herb workdshop by 
Val Webb.
Val's lessons are so easy to understand
and she presents some really good
techniques for drawing and painting.
She is starting a new workshop for
watercolor lettering soon.
Check it out!!
       www.valwebb.com       

Would also like to let you in on this fabulous workshop opportunity.  Check out the site below and
sign up for the "21 Secrets" workshop.
It's an unbelievable workshop at an unbelievable price!!!


Blessings-
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment