02 January 2012

Welcome 2012

It seems like it's been months since I last visited with everyone.  I do believe that this year I discovered why there is a song called "The Twelve Days of Christmas"!  Due to the fact that most of the family activities had to wait until after the 25th, we finished up the last get together Dec. 30th with my
husband's family.

***************************************

We've made some additions around the farm too.
We now are owned by a llama and three goats.

******


******


(Still have to edit the goat pics)

******

Three turkeys and seven more chickens.


******


(No pics of the turkeys yet!)

******

That makes about 30 hens.  If we could just convince them to lay now.
Seems they've decided to take the winter off.
Oh well, they're still the best insect control I've ever found!!
BAR NONE!!

******

I've had a small upset also. 
My waterbrushes are missing. 
If I was Matlock or Perry Mason,
I would have this figured out, but I'm not.
My sketchbook, watercolor set, pens, pencil and paper towels in
plastic bag are exactly where I used them last. 
 The two water brushes...GONE!
Can't find them anywhere!
I'm at a total loss as to where they could be.  I'm afraid they are
casualties of the after Christmas cleanup.
Which means, I can probably kiss them goodbye!

I haven't even added any color to any sketches because I'm so spoiled to they're ease of use!!  I just LOVE them! 


******


******


******


******


This is one I did before I lost my brushes!

******

I think tomorrow I'll break out the traditional brushes and do
some color splashing!! 

******************************

Teri, a report for you:  I have finished Medical Terminology (FINALLY!!) and have moved on to Laboratory.  They give me 4 weeks, but I'm pushing to be done with it in 3 so I can move on.  Getting there!!

*******************************

Hope everyone had a wonderful and joyous Christmas season and pray that God will bless you in 2012!

'till next time-
Sherry




No comments:

Post a Comment